Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 4 - Class Response Blog

I have only been in this class for two weeks since I wasn’t apart of it the first week of school. I am enjoying the class thus far. On the first day all I could think about was arts and crafts time during elementary school which I love. I have always been a hands on person so having a class that is 90% hands on makes me happy. A lot of what we are learning is kind of confusing mainly because we are getting hit with a lot just for two days of class. If this class was more than one day a week it wouldn’t seem like so much information, but seeing how we need all of that time to accomplish one thing I understand why it is one day a week. I can’t wait to work with more 16mm film because I have worked with 35mm for a while and I love film. The switch to digital is upsetting, but with this class I can see how other film works as well. I just find it hard to believe that I’m getting a grade for playing with film and paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home