Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Week 5 - Pes Blog

I found the Pes videos to be very interesting. I had seen the Constar one before on television. What is amazing to me is the time it takes to accomplish things like that. Everything has to be perfect to make it look like it is actually moving. Then on Monday we got to make are stop animation films which were a lot of fun. Even though we made ours fairly simple using only play-dough and tissue paper, I think it came out great and I’m really excited to see the final product when it is completed. Stop animation has always intrigued me. I’ve been watching Claymation films since I was little, which is probably why I wanted to use play-dough. They look relatively simple until you realize that each image is taken one at a time and everything is slowly done by hand. After this class I have a new respect for those who do stop animation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home