Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE FINAL BLOG!!

At long last, I have come to my 15th and final blog. For this last blog I was going to write my overall reaction to this course as a whole. At the beginning of the semester, we had to write a similar one but, we hadn't yet experienced everything yet. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this course, the other students were fun to work with and this course was a great way to invoked my creative side which I always love using. One thing that I feel could have been changed about this course was the scheduling, it seemed for the first 2 months of the course we were only really working on Assignment 1. Then all of a sudden every week I was trying to complete another project, it made it a lot more difficult, especially trying to get up with group members when a lot of people are on tight schedules. It was only a minor hassle but, I think a lot of my projects would have turned out differently if I had more time to plan and shoot them. The only other stipulation I had was DV tapes, they are expensive and it is very troublesome to buy a new tape for a one minute project, each week when a DVD is cheaper and easier to burn to. Most people don't like them because of quality issues but, it doesn't matter when most of our projects are supposed to look dirty anyway. Other than this the course was very enjoyable, my favorite parts were the one shot, 3 plane animation and the 48 hour video race.  Our last class was a lot of fun too, I almost think it would be interesting to that twice in a semester once at the beginning then at the end because, it really got us working together and got us to be more creative. This would be a good ice breaker on the first day and a fun last day. Again I thoroughly enjoyed this course and I am glad you were able to override me into it. Thanks for a great semester!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home